Product Information 15CDV6 Steel Tube
For stockling details, please contact us
Due to its excellent mechanical properties, the material 1.7734 / 15CDV6 meets the requirements of international quality- and safety standards. The material is therefore suitable for the production of components intended for application ranges with maximum demands. The air-quenched tubes comply with international standards and can be traced back to their original batches. Aside from an extensive standard range, we also offer customized measurements, as well as profiled cross-sections (aero profiles) upon request.
- Material Specifications:
- 1.7734 acc to LN 9369 and DIN 29657, 15CDV6 acc. to AIR 9160/C
- Special Characteristics:
- The material, which is available in grain size 5 or finer (acc. EN 103-71) stands out for the following special features:
- High yield strength and excellent weldability.
- Weldable without subsequent heat-treatment, in both conditions (.4/.5).
- High resistance of the weld, without subsequent heat-treatment (Rm > 980 N/mm2).
- The tubes are demagnetized to a residual field intensity of 12 A/cm max.
|This table shows the mechanical properties in an air-quenched condition|
|1.7734.4 / 15CDV6||1.7734.5 / 15CDV6||For Comparison:|
1.7214 (SAE 4130)
Please note, this information is to be used as a guide only, for more specific information please call us on 02 4577 7769